Emily VanCamp Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Caramel)
These golden copper locks are blow-waved to smooth out the length and layers that sit perfectly to compliment the face and jaw-line. This is a fantastic hairstyle for any occasion and best suited to for those with fine to medium hair. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.