Connie Britton Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Chestnut)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Part the Middle
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your nose and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even middle part. A middle part is a great way to make small, round face shapes appear longer and thinner.
3 . Use a Large Radial Brush
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
To blow-dry the sides, take out a small section of hair from the front and clip the rest of the hair away. Next, place the brush under the section and then pull the brush and hair forward around your face (this curving motion creates body). Place the hair-dryer on top of the brush until you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Repeat until dry.
6 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.