Cameron Goodman Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Copper)
Layers cut through the front and sides of this look gives it plenty of shape which makes it easy to blow-dry into this fantastic look. This is easy to achieve on most hair types and will need a little product for hold and shine. Regular trims will prevent split ends and keep this hairstyle in shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.