Barbi Benton Long Straight Hairstyle
Barbi's fresh and modern style from The 5th Annual TV Land Awards is perfect for her hair type. Layers were cut into the ends of her shoulder length hair to reduce weight and add shape to her style. Forward falling bangs were also added, which are great for hiding high hairlines. A feathery finish was added to the bangs to create a soft finish around Barbi's face.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.