Amy Adams Long Straight Hairstyle
This was a seductive look for Amy at the 2007 New York Film Critics' Circle Awards. Her hair length was left to fall mid back and soft layers were cut around the edges of her 'do for a sexy finish. This style will be easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray on the side to keep your hair behind your ear.