Alyssa Milano Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
These brunette locks have only long layers cut into the edges to lighten the length encouraging movement and shape. This look is easy to achieve with a blow-wave and needs a small amount of product for hold and shine. Regular trims will prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.