Rachel McAdams Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Golden)
These locks are blow-waved smoothing out this look from root to tip giving it a lustrous look and feel. The heavy bangs are slicked down to frame the top making this style great to balance out a long or narrow face. Regular trims are needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends maintaining healthy locks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of hairspray to your bangs to keep the hair straight and in place.