Kathy Griffin Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
These thick locks are blow-waved smooth from root to tip adding body to the sides and back and smoothing out the bangs to frame the face for a fab finish. This low-fuss hairstyle will need product for hold and shine and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.