Dana Delaney Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
This fancy 'do is blow-waved perfectly and left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the layers jagged cut through the front and sides for shape and style. This look is great for any occasion and can be easily re-created at home. A small amount of product is needed for shine and hold and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.