- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: This is a very easy style that doesn't require a lot of styling time.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Part Hair in a Zigzag
Using the corner of your comb, create a straight part and then place your comb at the hairline and drag it through your hair, crisscrossing from left to right as you go. When you reach your crown, lift the comb up and then split the hair to each side, pulling it down to reveal your zigzag part.
3 . Use a Large Radial Brush
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
7 . Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips and then grip the right section of your hair from the mid-lengths and drag it in a forward and down direction for a wispy and textured result.
8 . Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips and then grip the left section of your hair from the mid-lengths and drag it in a forward and down direction for a wispy and textured result.