Tinsley Mortimer Long Curly Hairstyle
Tinsley's classic waves added a very soft yet textured look to her entire style at the 2007 CFDA Fashion Awards and made for a stunning look. Her front section of hair was pinned to the back to keep her hair from falling onto her face and to show off her facial features. A style variation where bangs are added would help to stop shorten the length of a longer face shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Add these sexy waves to the ends of your hair and then pin your top back to keep your hair off your face.