Taylor Swift Long Curly Hairstyle
This was a gorgeous look for Taylor at the 2007 American Music Awards. Her hair was left to beautifully drape her shoulders and a mix of medium to short layers were cut throughout. Layers were also added through the back and sides to create body and bounce for her overall look.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots for height and control.