Summer Watson Long Curly Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
These long tresses are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the dainty curls that can be easily created using a curling iron. The top is parted down the middle and the crown is teased for height and lift making it a perfect hairstyle to compliment a round face. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.