Olivia Wilde went for a classic hairstyle at the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her luscious locks were draped over one shoulder to show off lovely long layers cut through the mid-lengths and ends. This style is perfect for any special occasion.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.