Miley Cyrus Long Curly Hairstyle
Miley's darker 'do looked fantastic as she celebrated the release of her new solo debut DVD, 'Hannah Montana'. Soft curls were added to the mid-lengths and ends of her long layered hair to add a textured and bouncy finish. The side part of her look makes this a great style for shortening the look of a long face shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Add a firm curl into the ends of your hair to achieve this great finish.