Jessica Simpson Long Curly Hairstyle
Jessica lit up the red carpet at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards with fresh and curly 'do. Short layers were cut into the lengths of Jessica's right parted style to help create a soft sitting curl. Curls like these are very easy to achieve in medium to thick hair types and will create a style which will suit most face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: With glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Add the curls into the very ends with your curling iron.