Carrie Underwood Long Curly Hairstyle
Carrie looked amazing at the Sony BMG post-Grammy party with this sexy half-up, half-down style. Long shaped layers were cut around her top and sides to add height and to enhance her wave. Long shaped bangs were also cut to add shape around her face. This style is will work best on medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the wax to define your curls and add hairspray for extra hold.