Abby Brammell Long Curly Hairstyle
Abby Brammell looked fantastic at the 20th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards with her bouncy 'do. Her jagged-cut length was complemented by jagged-cut layers from the mid-lengths to the ends (which also enhanced her waves and created plenty of body and volume). This hairstyle is perfect for those with longer face shapes looking to add width to their style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the curling iron on the very ends of your hair to add extra curl where needed.