Vivica A. Fox Half Up Long Curly Hairstyle
Vivica turned heads on the red carpet at the 34th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards with the help of this sassy 'do. Her hair length was left just past her shoulders and lots of body was added through the top section where her hair was pinned into a half-up, half-down style. Those with a high forehead should avoid this look as it will only give your face a longer appearance. The layers cut through the ends of this hairstyle will reduce the weight of hair throughout the 'do.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots to add more height to this hairstyle.