Kristy Lee Cook Formal Curly Half Up Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Ash)
Description(Added: 19th December 2012 )
This dainty 'do is styled into curls with the length out to fall down the back while the top half is pulled up and pinned to the head. This is great hairstyle for any special occasion and needs product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.