Danelle Leverett Formal Curly Half Up Hairstyle - Light Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray at the roots and ends to keep this style full and shaped for longer.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Scrunch Dry Hair with a Blow-dryer and Fingers
Use your hand to scrunch the hair as you blow-dry. Remember to keep the blow-dryer on a low speed and heat setting and to leave some moisture in your hair.
3 . Use a Medium Curling Iron
A medium curling iron is used to create medium sized curls.
4 . Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
Take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your mid-lengths. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards.
5 . Tease Hair
Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.
6 . Pin Hair
Once your hairstyle is complete, hold your hair into place and then pin your hair into your desired direction.
7 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.