Christine Lakin Half Up Long Curly Hairstyle
Christine Lakin looked gorgeous at the "Race to Witch Mountain" world premiere with this sassy look. Her mane was pulled half back, which allowed her length to drape over her shoulders, and her trade mark copper locks were spiced up with golden tones to bring out the color of her eyes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.