- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel, Gel Spray, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and scrunch your hair for extra volume.
1 . Apply Gel Spray
Evenly mist gel spray around the top and sides to create a soft hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down.
2 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
3 . Comb Hair
Comb your hair into the desired direction that you require for styling.
4 . Flip Head and Use a Diffuser and Fingers
Tip your head upside down and move the diffuser up to the ends, motioning the diffuser to the scalp in circular movements. Make sure the blow-dryer speed is on low and try not to completely dry the hair off. Leaving a little bit of moisture will allow the hair to dry naturally.
5 . Pin the Hair Half Up and Half Down
Take one section of hair from one side and secure it at the back of your head with a pin. Repeat on the other side to form this style.
6 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel and Fingers
Apply your gel to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel to set.
7 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.