Carrie Underwood Formal Curly Half Up Hairstyle
Description(Added: 23rd September 2013 )
Carrie stunned onlookers at the 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards with her gorgeous hairstyle. The mid-lengths to ends were set in rollers to achieve large waves then pinned over to one side to create this half-up 'do best suited to compliment a long face. This formal hairstyle needs product for hold and shine and is perfect for any special occasion.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.