Aubrey O Day Updo Hairstyle
Aubrey O'Day wore a simple yet sassy 'do to the premiere of Body of Lies. Her golden blonde locks were pinned to one side to achieve an asymmetrical finish, and a loose strand was left to hang on her face to soften her over all look. This low fuss hairstyle is best suited to those with longer face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.