- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: This style will best be re-created in naturally wavy or curly hair.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Scrunch Hair Dry with a Diffuser and Fingers
Lift your hair up with your fingers and move the diffuser up to the ends, motioning the diffuser to the scalp in circular movements. Make sure the blow-dryer speed is on low and try not to completely dry the hair off. Leaving a little bit of moisture will allow the hair to dry naturally.
3 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.
4 . Part to the Left
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your left eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
5 . Pin Hair
Once your hairstyle is complete, hold your hair into place and then pin your hair into your desired direction.