- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
Using your blow-dryer, dry your hair using your fingers, separating the hair and allowing it to dry at the roots first then the mid lengths and then the ends. Making sure the roots are dry first will ensure that your hairstyle does not fall flat.
3 . Use a Medium Curling Iron
A medium curling iron is used to create medium sized curls.
4 . Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
Starting at the front, take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your roots. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards. Continue this step until all of the hair through your front and sides has been curled.
5 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
6 . Apply Smoothing Shine
7 . Pin Hair
Once your hairstyle is complete, hold your hair into place and then pin your hair into your desired direction.