Lisa Brown Short Wavy Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
Using your blow-dryer, flip your head upside down and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
3 . Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
Using moulding cream and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result.
4 . Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
To get your sides to sit out, apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then working mainly on the ends, pinch them while dragging the hair in an out and upwards motion. The more moulding cream and the more pinching that you apply, the more textured and pasty the result.
5 . Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
6 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.