Trudie Styler Short Straight Hairstyle
This was a low fuss hairstyle for Trudie Styler at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival. Jagged or razored layers were cut all through her back and sides to create a funky yet weightless finish on her edges. Her top layers were also jagged cut to give her overall look a rugged yet stylish finish. A little moulding cream is the perfect styling product choice to define the ends and will hold this style all day.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use a small amount of moulding cream to softly turn out the ends of your hair. To finish, spray with a strong hairspray.