- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
2 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
3 . Flatten the Top Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more wax.
4 . Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips then drag through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Pinching the ends will create soft texture.
5 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.