Shirley Maclaine Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Red (Copper)
This short and simple 'do is cut to the bottom of the ears to maintain a low-fuss length and for easy styling. The bangs are jagged cut and worn down and wispy to frame the face and complete the over all look perfectly. A little product is needed for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Heart
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: This is a very easy style that doesn't require a lot of styling time.