Sara Paxton Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Blow-dry in Circular Movements with Fingers and Palm
Using a blow-dryer on a low heat setting, use the palm of your hand in slow circular movements to dry off the hair and to create a disorganized effect.
3 . Part to the Left
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your left eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
4 . Pin Hair
Once your hairstyle is complete, hold your hair into place and then pin your hair into your desired direction.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.