Renee looked great at the New York Premiere of "Bee Movie" with her short 'do. Her back section was cut short and close to her neck to allow all the attention to focus on her front section, which was left longer and sliced to add a wispy effect around her slender oval face. This style will work best on medium to fine hair types and naturally straight hair. Keeping this style maintained will be relatively easy to achieve.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.