Olivia Newton-John Short Straight Hairstyle
Olivia looked great at the Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala with this great style. Her length was jagged cut at chin level and short razored layers were cut around her top and side sections to create this textured and flicked 'do. This style is easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.