This was a short and sassy style for Mary J. Blige at the world premiere of Notorious. The back of her hair was tapered into her head for shape and blended up to the textured layers through the top and sides for a funky finish. This is a low-fuss hairstyle perfect for those looking for an easy-to-manage 'do.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.