Martha Plimpton Short Straight Bob Hairstyle - Light Blonde
This solid bob is cut to sit at the jaw-line maintaining a solid edge for a sharp finish. The bangs are cut to sit below eye-brow to frame the face perfectly and completes the over-all look superbly. This hairstyle is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims to maintain shape and style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray the ends with a little hairspray for extra hold and to create a blunt finish.