Lisa Rinna Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Lisa Rinna made her way into The 30th Anniversary Carousel of Hope Ball wearing a short and stylish 'do with plenty of layers creating volume and lift through the top. The side layers were just long enough to cover her ears and soften the sides of her look. This hairstyle is easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.