Katie Holmes Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
Using your blow-dryer, dry your hair using your fingers, separating the hair and allowing it to dry at the roots first then the mid lengths and then the ends. Making sure the roots are dry first will ensure that your hairstyle does not fall flat.
3 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
4 . Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
5 . Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.
6 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.