Karen Gillan Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Red
This short and sassy 'do is tapered down through the back while the sides are kept long enough to sweep up and around the ears. The top length is jagged cut to allow for shape and texture and making this style a great look to balance out a round face. Product is needed to pinch through the ends and regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.