- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
Using your blow-dryer, dry your hair using your fingers, separating the hair and allowing it to dry at the roots first then the mid lengths and then the ends. Making sure the roots are dry first will ensure that your hairstyle does not fall flat.
3 . Wax the Back of Hair Out
Using wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result. Remember not to overdo the wax or your result will be a flat and greasy style.
4 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
5 . Style Bangs Forward Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips, and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs pinching the ends as you go to create a feathered, textured effect.
6 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
To finish the look, apply wax to your fingertips, making sure to smooth the wax over all of your fingers, then simply pinch the wax onto the ends of your hair, applying as much or as little as needed.
7 . Lift Roots Using Wax
Apply some hard wax to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for soft volume.