Josie Bissett Short Straight Hairstyle
Josie Bissett stole the spotlight at the The 15th Annual Race to Erase MS function with her magnificent hairdo. The ends of her style were jagged-cut to achieve a wispy look with great movement and attitude. Her long side-swept bangs were another great feature that completed her style perfectly.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.