Jacquetta Wheeler Short Straight Hairstyle
Jacquetta looked great at the 2007 CFDA Fashion Awards with this sexy, new age pixie 'do! Her short hair was cut with lots of texture, thanks to the chipped into ends, and her bangs were styled to fall onto her forehead, which will hide a high hairline. This is a great style which is really quick and easy to restyle.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to add texture and shape to this hairstyle.