Jackie Warner Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to direct your hair into place.
1 . Apply Gel Spray to Roots
Hold the gel spray no closer than 3 inches from your hair and then evenly mist the gel spray into the roots to create a stronger hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down. Using your gel spray in this fashion will create added hold and a longer lasting style.
2 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.
3 . Create a Mohawk Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to the palms of your hands, then starting a few inches above your ears; drag your hands through your hair until they met in a triangular fashion at the top of your head for a shiny result. For a stiff mohawk strong gel is recommended.
4 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.