Frances Fisher Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Red (Copper)
The length of this copper hairdo is blunt cut to sit under the jaw-line with shaping layers cut around the front and sides. The bangs are jagged cut and worn down to frame the top of the face and completes the over-all look perfectly. This simple style is best suited to compliment a long face and needs regular trims to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.