- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your comb to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Apply Gel
Place a small amount of gel in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel will create hold, add body and produce a longer lasting effect.
2 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a messier look, pinch the clumps in different directions.
3 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.