Elisha Cuthbert Short Straight Hairstyle
Elisha stunned onlookers at the GQ Celebrates 2007 "Men of the Year" event with her foxy hairdo. The back and sides of her style were tapered into her head and soft edges were created right around. To finish, her top layers were sliced down to blend in with her seductive bangs and her style was designed to sit perfectly to contour her head shape. A look such as this is best suited for those with fine to medium hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.