Elisabeth Moss Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Short and simple is the main idea for this look. The length and layers are jagged cut to achieve a low-fuss textured look and feel that is still long enough to be tucked behind the ears. This casual hairstyle is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Wax
- Styling Tip: Spray a little extra hairspray into the roots for extra hold.