Elettra Wiedemann Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chestnut)
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.
1 . Wax Side Behind Ear
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
2 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
3 . Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Wax
Use your fingers and your wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.
4 . Tease Hair
Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.