Diane Lane Short Straight Hairstyle
Diane looked fabulous at the Fierce People Los Angeles event with this short crop. Her haircut was kept simple with chopped up layers all over, and her back length was kept long enough to sit just below her nape. Choppy layers were also added to her sides to keep her short crop looking feminine. To finish, her bangs were designed to sit on her face to soften up her whole style. This style will be easy to achieve with a little wax or moulding cream.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax, Gel Spray, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.