Cynthia McFadden Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Ash)
A combination of layers cut all through the sides and back gives this short mane plenty of shape and movement best suited to frame a long face. This look is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.